Impro is responsible of disseminating knowledge and skills related to engineering solutions, conscious and responsible use of energy and the use of renewable and alternative energy systems.
The activity is spread over one or more days depending on the complexity of the subject matter and the degree of study required.
The meetings are held at our offices or, by request, also at the customer site.
The main areas are:
- the use of innovative technologies and system solutions including those using renewable energy sources (photovoltaic, solar thermal, biogas, high-efficiency cogeneration, biomass, wind energy);
- energy efficiency and consumption optimization ( also through energy audit);
- rational use of heat energy and insulation of building
- remote control and monitoring systems
- solutions for tax incentives and financial funding opportunities (depending on the country and on the applicant rating ).